Infiduino Uno R3
From Epalsite Wiki
- Completely compatible with Arduino Uno R3(with Atmega16U2 as the high speed USB chip).
- Atmega328P-AU instead of Atmega328P-PU. For some shields, the Atmega328P-PU maybe too high for the shield to insert, this board may help solving this problem
- Selectable 3.3V/5V operating voltage. There is a on board switch used for changing the voltage of Atmega328(3.3V or 5V).
- Enchancement in current performance. The 3.3V and the 5V voltage regulator all can provide 1000mA current.
- New layout. The "Reset" button and the power LED are moved to the lower edge of the board.
- "Reset" LED added. When you reset the board, the "Reset" LED will show if the "reset" action has been done successfully.
- 6.5V-12V voltage input.
- Mini-B type USB connector.
- Additional I2C port
Its usage is basically the same as Arduino Uno R3. The following thing should be noted.
- The acquired input voltage is 6.5V-12V, please make sure your adapter meet this requirement.
- Before communicate with other modules, you should note the position of the switch: 3.3V or 5V.
- If you meet any problem during downloading code to the Infiduino Uno R3 board, please unplug any other modules first and then try again.